Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marilyn Marilyn is offline

Default List Box in Word

Hello Im new to user forms in Word. I created a list box in the form but
when I run the form and I select an item from the list box the answer does
not populate in the form. so I must have left something out...does anyone
know what I did wrong thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Start here with item #4: Test Your Form - sounds like you do not have it
*locked*. You'll find other helpful information there courtesy of Diane
Chapman:

http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22

HTH |:)
Bob Jones