Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rick Duley Rick Duley is offline

Default Office 2007 and Colour Theme

Hi all
I have been using a theme to set the desktop colours in Office 2000. I use
soft autumn shades which are much easier on my eyes at the end of a shift
than the glaring blue and silver MS standard (hint, hint MS).

I have just upgraded (is that the term) to Office 2007 (mainly using Word)
and I am stuck with the blue interface (except for the page itself).

How do I get MSO to pay attention to the colour scheme I want?

Any and all help much appreciated.
Thanks

Rick Duley
Perth,
Western Australia 6006 .-_|\
http://www.freewebs.com/rickduley/ / \
aussie : 0409 106 049 perth *_.-._/
o''''seas : +61 409 106 049 v
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Automobile pioneer Henry Ford told Model T car buyers, "You can have any
color you want, as long as it's black". Office 2007 users can choose
any color they want, as long as it's blue, silver, or black.

Rick Duley wrote:
Hi all
I have been using a theme to set the desktop colours in Office 2000. I use
soft autumn shades which are much easier on my eyes at the end of a shift
than the glaring blue and silver MS standard (hint, hint MS).

I have just upgraded (is that the term) to Office 2007 (mainly using Word)
and I am stuck with the blue interface (except for the page itself).

How do I get MSO to pay attention to the colour scheme I want?

Any and all help much appreciated.
Thanks

Rick Duley
Perth,
Western Australia 6006 .-_|\
http://www.freewebs.com/rickduley/ / \
aussie : 0409 106 049 perth *_.-._/
o''''seas : +61 409 106 049 v

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rick Duley Rick Duley is offline

Thanks Garfield

Forgive me, but I was labouring under the delusion that
that Henry Ford was dead