Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yannick Yannick is offline

Default Insert a picture actively in word (refreshed when file changed) ?

Hello,

I'd like to insert pictures in a word document, that would automatically
refresh when I open the document, to check if the original file has been
changed)...

Many thanks

Yannick
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Use the menu command Insert Picture From File. After choosing the
picture from the list, click the down arrow next to the Insert button
and choose Link to File.

Also go to Tools Options General and make sure the box is checked
for "Update automatic links at open".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman