Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hilary Hilary is offline

Default Suppress header/footer when printing to letterhead

Have e-letterhead that I use to email docs as drafts, but want to print the
final on actual pre-printed letterhead for mailing. How do I suppress the
headers so don't have to create two versions of the doc. Frustrated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BoniM BoniM is offline

Format the text as hidden... it will show in electronic versions, but will
not print.

'03 - Menu Bar, Format, Font, Effects - check hidden.
'07 - Access the Font dialog box from the button at bottom right of font
group on home tab.