Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Trainer Trainer is offline

Default Word 2007 - fonts in locked form fields

Using Word 2007 - Our office has form documents that were initially created
in Word 2003.with font Arial on the form fields. They use normal style
throughout and that is also set as Arial. When the form is locked, some of
the form fields change to Cambria when text is typed. I realize that
Cambria replaces Arial in 2007, however, we need to use Arial. What could
be causing this strange behavior?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Modify the applied style to have the different characteristics.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP