Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pincho gal pincho gal is offline

Default Emailing WORD docs. so recipients can open. Nothing works so far

I'm trying to email a document done in WORD 2007 and have sent it several
times but the recipients cannot open or do not receive it. I've sent it as
an attachment, emailed it directly from WORD 2007, as a Save save as 97-2003
compatability, nothing is working. Need help ASAP for it is necessary
recipients receive, review and return doc. to me. Thanks for any help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Save it to your hard drive as Word 97-2003 format then attach it to an
e-mail message created in your e-mail application. Don't use Word 2007 fonts
in the document as the recipient probably won't have them. The e-mail system
sometimes corrupts Word documents, you can overcome that by zipping the
document (use Winzip of similar) and sending the compressed file.