JudgeG

Default How does one have information in one field show up in another one.

I have a form that has multiple form fields. In this form, I need to enter
information in a field and have it also show up in a different location on
the form. I thought this could be done by naming the fields the same in the
field properties/bookmark, but my computer will not let me use the same name
in the bookmark field. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Greg Maxey

See:
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm
--