Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
grez grez is offline

Default Printing Problem with Word

I cannot print documents from Word or Excel. The printer goes thru the
motions and sound of printing but provides a blank page. All other
applications print fine! I even went out a purchased Word 2007 thinking that
would help! Nothing different! I even tried "fix for MS WORD PRINTING
PROBLEMS" from microsoft help page! Again it did not work.

Anyone have any other ideas? Thanks for you help

word printing problem JSG@C4 New Users 1 December 28th 06 12:22 AM
Word Printing Problem Kathryn Groves New Users 5 March 14th 06 07:01 PM
Printing Problem w/WORD mhinc Microsoft Word Help 2 May 30th 05 02:14 AM
Word Printing Problem Nick Demetriou Microsoft Word Help 5 April 7th 05 12:15 AM
MS. Word Printing Problem JoRay624 Microsoft Word Help 1 February 19th 05 08:15 PM