Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rodman Rodman is offline

Default CTRL+A (Control A) does not highlight all text

In an attempt to highlight the entire document I used CTRL+A. It is not
working. However, it was working a few days ago. The Show/Hide feature does
not work either. I may have changed some of the options but I don't remember
which ones (if i did).

Can someone please help?

Thanks In Advance
--
Rodman Veney
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Does this happen with all documents or with a specific one?

Are you allowed to type in the problem document(s)?

Version of Word?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP