Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jude Sweeney Jude Sweeney is offline

Default using the attachment feature from word with outlook

When we use the "Send to: (as an attachment)" feature in word, we would like
to use a custom form that we've created in outlook, rather than the default
form that pops up automatically. I've searched the world over, and can't
find a solution. Can anyone help us? We would like to do this, as we need
to add certain features to the outlook form continually (about a dozen times
a day), and I would like to remove the redundancy of this practice. We just
can't figure out how to do this through word. Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You might get better results asking this in the Outlook forum - however see
if there is any relevant information already posted at http://slipstick.com/

Jude Sweeney wrote:
When we use the "Send to: (as an attachment)" feature in word, we
would like to use a custom form that we've created in outlook, rather
than the default form that pops up automatically. I've searched the
world over, and can't find a solution. Can anyone help us? We would
like to do this, as we need to add certain features to the outlook
form continually (about a dozen times a day), and I would like to
remove the redundancy of this practice. We just can't figure out how
to do this through word. Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jude Sweeney Jude Sweeney is offline

Thanks for the response! However, I don't think the problem is in Outlook,
but in word not providing me the opportunity to select a form - it
automatically uses the default. I'm curious if there is any way to change
this default form that Word uses (at least that's how I think it works!).

Jude Sweeney wrote:
When we use the "Send to: (as an attachment)" feature in word, we
would like to use a custom form that we've created in outlook, rather
than the default form that pops up automatically. I've searched the
world over, and can't find a solution. Can anyone help us? We would
like to do this, as we need to add certain features to the outlook
form continually (about a dozen times a day), and I would like to
remove the redundancy of this practice. We just can't figure out how
to do this through word. Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word will not allow you to 'select the form' but it *may* be possible to
call the form from Outlook with vba, however this is within the sphere of
Outlook programmers.