Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
jimevan jimevan is offline

Default Burning Document to Disk

I tried to burn a word document to a disk. Whenever I try and do this
Internet Explorer shuts down and restarts. Computer or operator problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

How did you try to burn a document to disc? The only sensible way is to
create a multi-session data disc using the disc mastering software that came
with your burner.

jimevan wrote:
I tried to burn a word document to a disk. Whenever I try and do this
Internet Explorer shuts down and restarts. Computer or operator
problem?

Problem with changing hyperlinks when burning document to CD Eric Hartup Microsoft Word Help 8 June 2nd 07 07:14 PM
Burning CD's Ness New Users 6 April 12th 07 08:17 PM
getting message Windows - No Disk even when there is a disk anniep Microsoft Word Help 0 April 15th 06 12:59 AM
Sometimes I can't open a document from disk even when it's on the. redskittle96 Microsoft Word Help 5 March 2nd 05 07:03 AM
Burning DVDs/CDs June New Users 4 February 1st 05 12:37 AM