Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Day[_2_] Bob Day[_2_] is offline

Default PDF or XPS, which is better?

Using Windows XP Office Enterprise 2007...

I have always used PDF, but see XPS is an option. Having never heard of
XPS, does someone have a URL that shows the pros/cons of each format for
distribution via email, from a web, etc.

I have downloaded (not installed yet) the save to PDF/XPS tool.

More info on exactly what XPS is would be nice too.

Thansk!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett Tom Willett is offline

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...5271033.aspx#1

"Bob Day" wrote in message
| Using Windows XP Office Enterprise 2007...
|
| I have always used PDF, but see XPS is an option. Having never heard of
| XPS, does someone have a URL that shows the pros/cons of each format for
| distribution via email, from a web, etc.
|
| I have downloaded (not installed yet) the save to PDF/XPS tool.
|
| More info on exactly what XPS is would be nice too.
|
| Thansk!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Aeneas Aeneas is offline

Here is one link -- it contains additional links:

http://blogs.msdn.com/jeff_bell/arch...27/485937.aspx