Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DonnaP99 DonnaP99 is offline

Default Word 2007-Form question

I cannot find the toggle to view field codes as I had in the previous version
of Word. Any help out there? TIA!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Do you mean pressing Alt+F9? Or do you mean show nonprinting/formatting
marks? If the latter then on the Home tab, in the Font group, click the
Paragraph symbol (¶). If it isn't either of these can you provide some
additional details on what you are referring to? Such as what do you see
when you view the field codes?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"DonnaP99" wrote in message
I cannot find the toggle to view field codes as I had in the previous
version
of Word. Any help out there? TIA!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

ALT+F9

DonnaP99 wrote:
I cannot find the toggle to view field codes as I had in the previous
version of Word. Any help out there? TIA!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DonnaP99 DonnaP99 is offline

THANK YOU both! That's exactly what I was trying to find.