Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rabbitdoj rabbitdoj is offline

Default How do I create mailing labels for multiple people from outlook?

I have created a holiday card category in outlook contacts. Now I would like
to print labels for everyone in that category. Is that possible? I am using
the label function in Word.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anne Troy Anne Troy is offline

Create a new contacts folder. Go back to your original and view only the
greeting card contacts, copy them, paste them into the new folder. Create a
merge to THAT folder.
--
~Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"rabbitdoj" wrote:

I have created a holiday card category in outlook contacts. Now I would like
to print labels for everyone in that category. Is that possible? I am using
the label function in Word.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

That would work - but for later versions than Word 97,
http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm is much simpler. See also
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

Anne Troy wrote:
Create a new contacts folder. Go back to your original and view only
the greeting card contacts, copy them, paste them into the new
folder. Create a merge to THAT folder.

I have created a holiday card category in outlook contacts. Now I
would like to print labels for everyone in that category. Is that
possible? I am using the label function in Word.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
OnlineLabels OnlineLabels is offline

You can read an article on creating a mail merge using Microsoft Word
at the link below.

http://www.onlinelabels.com/mail_merged_labels.htm

Dave Carmany
OnlineLabels.com
CLICK. PRINT. STICK
http://www.onlinelabels.com
Blank Labels for laser and inkjet printers

"rabbitdoj" wrote:
I have created a holiday card category in outlook contacts. Now I would like
to printlabelsfor everyone in that category. Is that possible? I am using
the label function in Word.- Hide quoted text -

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anne Troy Anne Troy is offline

Default How do I create mailing labels for multiple people from outloo

Thanks, Graham. I ALWAYS forget about running the merge from Outlook.
--
~Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

Anne Troy wrote:
Create a new contacts folder. Go back to your original and view only
the greeting card contacts, copy them, paste them into the new
folder. Create a merge to THAT folder.

I have created a holiday card category in outlook contacts. Now I
would like to print labels for everyone in that category. Is that
possible? I am using the label function in Word.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You certainly can, but no-where in it does it answer the problem raised,
concerning the selective merge of Outlook contacts?

"rabbitdoj" wrote:
I have created a holiday card category in outlook contacts. Now I
would like to printlabelsfor everyone in that category. Is that
possible? I am using the label function in Word.- Hide quoted text -