Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
catsow catsow is offline

Default Word 2007 Default Styles

When I open a blank new document, the styles available are--Normal, No
spacing, Heading 1, Heading 2, Title, Subtitle. Someone else using Word 2007
doesn't have those choices and when she sends me her Word document, I don't
see those choices either. How can she/I have the default Styles choices?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Those styles are built-in and can't be deleted, so all you're missing
is the display of the styles.

Where do you expect to see them -- in the Quick Styles group in the
ribbon, or in the Styles task pane?

If you don't see them in the Quick Styles group, click the Change
Styles button, select Style Set, and then click Reset Document Quick
Styles.

If you don't see them in the Styles task pane, click the Manage Styles
button (the third of the group of three buttons at the bottom of the
task pane), click the Recommend tab, select the styles you want to
see, and click the Show button.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman