Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
legend92 legend92 is offline

Default Word 2007 is displaying {SHAPE.....} instead of the picture

I recently installed Office 2007 as a basic install. I am having a problem
in Word where after inserting a hyperlink or drawing pad, Word switches the
values to a {SHAPE \*MERGEFORMAT} or {HYPERLINK "http://www....com"} instead
of the pictures. This is frustrating because I cannot go back and change the
items once they are created. You can see where this is a problem with
drawings.

I am sure this is a setting feature of Word 2007, but have not found anyone
else with this issue.

Please let me know if anyone has suggestions. Thanks in advance!