Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Michelle Michelle is offline

Default veg foods

what veg foofd can we cook in school to give us more choice than just pasta
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Thu, 6 Sep 2007 04:06:01 -0700, michelle
wrote:

what veg foofd can we cook in school to give us more choice than just pasta

It is impossible to cook anything in Microsoft Word, except possibly
your goose.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Conrad Tom Conrad is offline

However, using word can make users boiling mad

And many DG posters appear to be steamed.
--
Tom Conrad

wrote:

what veg foofd can we cook in school to give us more choice than just pasta

It is impossible to cook anything in Microsoft Word, except possibly
your goose.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman