Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anderswin Anderswin is offline

Default Automatic check mark to appear in check box when clicked in Word 2

I am trying to get a check mark to automatically appear in a check box when
its clicked on in Word 2003. I am making a form that I can email to clients
and all they have to do is fill in or check off info. Please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Helen Helen is offline

Anderswin,

You need first to display the Forms toolbar (ViewToolbarsForms). Position
your pointer in the box where you need the check box to appear and click the
Check Box Form Field on the Forms toolbar. It will be inserted where
indicated.

Before you save your document, do not forget to lock it on the Forms
toolbar! Otherwise, the check box won't work.

Helene

"Anderswin" wrote:

I am trying to get a check mark to automatically appear in a check box when
its clicked on in Word 2003. I am making a form that I can email to clients
and all they have to do is fill in or check off info. Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Add_Toggle_Objects.htm and
http://www.addbalance.com/word/downl...#CheckboxAddIn for several
ways to make checkboxes.