Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
clk clk is offline

Default emailing word document showing final

I have a word document with embedded comments. I want the document to show
as "Final" when opened and have the recipient turn on comments as an option.
However, I save the document as such, and when I email it, when the recipient
opens it, the comments show up as default.

Is there any way to control this??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Accept or Reject all the Changes before sending. Do this on a copy to
send if you need to keep the changes. You might want to browse this
page on how markup works:
http://shaunakelly.com/word/trackcha...ngesWorks.html
Hiding Changes is a cosmetic tweak on your machine only.