Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Norma Norma is offline

Default check for ink in my cartridge?

I would like to check how much ink I have in my cartridge.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom [Pepper] Willett Tom [Pepper] Willett is offline

You don't need our permission.

"norma" wrote in message
|I would like to check how much ink I have in my cartridge.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Conrad Tom Conrad is offline

Your printer manufacturer should have an html or pdf formatted users manual
that will describe how to use your printer's function buttons to check the
status of the cartridges.

Alternately, there may be a service (tab) function that is located under the
properties page for your default printer.
click - Start menu, settings, printers and faxes, find your default printer,
right click on the pop-up menu, select printing preferences. Find the service
tab.

--
Tom Conrad