Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
The nurse The nurse is offline

Default Paper

I had burnt out my pc and they saved it for me and I retrieved my journal and
I could type into it, and then all of a sudden it locked on me and I cannot
get back into it. What happened?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Absolutely no clue. what do you mean by "burned out my pc"? Are you getting
an error message? If so, what does it say? Exact working please.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question