Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Kipper6 Kipper6 is offline

Default Hiding header on one page in Word 2007

I compile reports which use three section breaks. The first two
sections are fine, and need no headers. The third section, however,
requires the first page to be blank (for printing on to letterhead)
and the second page onwards to have a typed header and start numbering
at 2. I have the numbering sorted out but can't work out how to hide
the text and the numbering on the first (letterhead) page. Can anyone
help please.