Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Graham is offline

Default Outlined Number Lists in Russian

Hi,

I am trying to create a outlined numbered list, but with the number style
set to the Russian charaters equivalent to A, B, C.... I have installed the
Russian (Cyrillic) language pack on my PC, but this has not added it to the
drop down list of "number style".

Interestingly, under Windows XP and Office 2003, performing the same task
DOES insert the Russian characters into the number style drop down list.

How can I enable this on Windows 2000?

Thanks
Graham
===
Windows 2000 (5.00.2195 - SP-4)
Word 2000 (version 9.0.7616 SP-3)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hello Graham

Graham wrote:
I am trying to create a outlined numbered list, but with the number style
set to the Russian charaters equivalent to A, B, C.... I have installed the
Russian (Cyrillic) language pack on my PC, but this has not added it to the
drop down list of "number style".

Interestingly, under Windows XP and Office 2003, performing the same task
DOES insert the Russian characters into the number style drop down list.

How can I enable this on Windows 2000?

Thanks
Graham
===
Windows 2000 (5.00.2195 - SP-4)
Word 2000 (version 9.0.7616 SP-3)

Might as well be a problem that Word 2000 was unable to cope with.

I must admit I have no direct experience with non-western fonts. Would
it be possible to use the normal "A, B, C, ..." sequence and format it
in a Russian font?

..2cents
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS
\ / | MVP
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Graham is offline

Thanks Robert,

I will give this a go, but I am not too confident, as I think I have tried
this before. Possibly it is a problem with Word 2000 (may be easier to move
user to an XP build and Office 2003...)

Thanks
Graham

"Robert M. Franz (RMF)" wrote:

Hello Graham

Graham wrote:
[...]

Outlined Lists - too large indent mollymalone Page Layout 3 March 22nd 07 12:06 PM
Outlined Number Sequencing and Styles T1212 Page Layout 1 October 5th 06 08:12 PM
Why does tab key not adjust outlined numbered lists? DAKrause5 Microsoft Word Help 4 December 31st 05 06:15 PM
Number lists Shaun Microsoft Word Help 4 September 19th 05 08:31 AM
Two different outlined bulleted lists José Spanjaard Page Layout 3 May 10th 05 06:24 PM