Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert McN Robert McN is offline

Default Printing Hidden Text in Word 2007

Normally hidden text is not printed. Is it possible, however, to set
printing rules so that hidden text is also printed?

(I'd like to be able to see those notes I write to myself, but didn't intend
for others to see.)
Thanks for any help on this matter.
Bob
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
djprius djprius is offline

Yes, in Word 2007 to have "hidden text" print as the default:
Office button|Word Options|Display|Printing Options|Print Hidden Text
(insert check mark for this option)

David

Robert McN wrote:
Normally hidden text is not printed. Is it possible, however, to set
printing rules so that hidden text is also printed?

(I'd like to be able to see those notes I write to myself, but didn't intend
for others to see.)
Thanks for any help on this matter.
Bob

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert McN Robert McN is offline

Thank you very much. Now it is obvious. I looked under Word Options, but I
looked under all the print controls associated with "Advanced".

Thanks again.
Bob