Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mellt13 mellt13 is offline

Default Repeat inserting

Dear All

In older versions of word you used to be able to insert new and type a word
and then press F3 to repeat it. I can't seem to find this on 2007. Any ideas
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

I think you'll find that F4 does what you want. If not, look in the Customize
Keyboard dialog box and find out which keys are assigned to the
EditRedoOrRepeat command.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP