Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
dk dk is offline

Default Convert Tables to text

How Can we convert multiple pages of tables to text without having to convert
each table separatly foe each page?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

The following macro converts all tables in the active document to text
(separated by tabs):

Sub ConvertAllTables()
Dim t As Table
For Each t In ActiveDocument.Tables
t.Rows.ConvertToText Separator:=wdSeparateByTabs, _
NestedTables:=True

Next t
End Sub

If you need assistance, see http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm.