Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Default Sentence Default Sentence is offline

Default HOW CAN I CHANGE THE DEFAULT SENTENCE IN WORD?

HOW CAN I CHANGE THE DEFAULT SENTENCE IN WORD - The quick brown fox jumps
over the lazy dog to some other sentence.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/DummyText.htm

Default Sentence wrote:
HOW CAN I CHANGE THE DEFAULT SENTENCE IN WORD - The quick brown fox
jumps over the lazy dog to some other sentence.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

HOW CAN I CHANGE THE DEFAULT SENTENCE IN WORD - The quick brown fox jumps
over the lazy dog to some other sentence.

you can't change what Word displays after typing "=rand(i,j)" [i, j
positive integers].

Word 2007 has very different blind text there.

But of course you can use (say: copy/paste) any other text you like for
testing your templates.

HTH
Robert
--