Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gloria81101 gloria81101 is offline

Default Word Wrap using Control Toolbox

I have created a fill-in form and inserted a text box using the Control
Toolbox. When I set the max. # of characters for the text box my text isn't
wrapping so I can see what users have inserted. It's just typing one
straight line of text. In properties I have WordWrap set to "true".
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bear[_2_] Bear[_2_] is offline

Gloria:

Try setting AutoSize to True and MultiLine to True. The box will size
vertically, wrapping text as required according to the fixed width. I hope
that's what you wanted.

Bear

--
Windows XP, Word 2000

"gloria81101" wrote:

I have created a fill-in form and inserted a text box using the Control
Toolbox. When I set the max. # of characters for the text box my text isn't
wrapping so I can see what users have inserted. It's just typing one
straight line of text. In properties I have WordWrap set to "true".

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

gloria81101 wrote:
I have created a fill-in form and inserted a text box using the
Control Toolbox. When I set the max. # of characters for the text
box my text isn't wrapping so I can see what users have inserted.
It's just typing one straight line of text. In properties I have
WordWrap set to "true".

You'll also have to set the MultiLine property to "true" and make the box
big enough to display all the characters.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

what is the control toolbox? jstech Microsoft Word Help 1 August 8th 07 11:51 PM
How to use Control Toolbox Lauren Microsoft Word Help 5 November 23rd 06 07:10 PM
Control Toolbox... silas New Users 2 February 20th 06 07:57 PM
Can you tell me about Control Toolbox? Bob Wall Microsoft Word Help 1 September 13th 05 01:23 AM
Control Toolbox Bob Day Microsoft Word Help 1 May 25th 05 06:01 PM