Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Legallisa Legallisa is offline

Default File Folder Labels

Hi All,

I created a label (Avery 5366) and selected New Document so that I could see
the gridlines of all the labels on the page. I saved this file as File
Folder Label. When I open this file, the gridlines are gone and I can't tell
what label I am on. Is there a way to show the lines again?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

In Word 2007, click in the table, then in the Table Tools Layout tab, click
View Gridlines. (I don't have Word 2003 on this computer, so I can't say how
to do it there.)

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible