Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MamaMille56 MamaMille56 is offline

Default Can I automatically add holidays to a calendar?

I am attempting to create a yearly calendar for a client. Is there any way to
have Word or Publisher automatically insert Holidays, or do I have to
manually insert them for each month? I am using Windows XP SP2, and Microsoft
Office 2003. Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Summer Summer is offline

Did you try (I am 2007) so try in 2003 go to CALENDAR
Tools
Calendar Options
Add Holidays
Check box "Israel" or whoever else

Can't imagine it is too different. I couldn't remember the other day how to
do this? hope it works in 2003

If not go to this link and download:

http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/missinghol.htm

Hope this helps.

"MamaMille56" wrote in message
I am attempting to create a yearly calendar for a client. Is there any way
have Word or Publisher automatically insert Holidays, or do I have to
manually insert them for each month? I am using Windows XP SP2, and
Microsoft
Office 2003. Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MamaMille56 MamaMille56 is offline

Thank you. I guess I need to upgrade to 2007. But it does give me something
to try, however that info is for Outlook and I don't think the Outlook
calendar is going to be helpful to me. I need to create the calendar(s) then
export them to import into a page layout program.