Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jjakees jjakees is offline

Default CV templates

What is a cover letter used for? I am a secondry school graduate and am
applying for jobs in the retail industry. What should I include?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pranav Vaidya[_2_] Pranav Vaidya[_2_] is offline

Check out templates at

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...043371033.aspx
OR
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...005981033.aspx

all the best for your application
--
Pranav Vaidya
VBA Developer

"jjakees" wrote:

What is a cover letter used for? I am a secondry school graduate and am
applying for jobs in the retail industry. What should I include?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The cover letter is addressed to the specific organization you are sending
your CV or résumé to. It expresses interest in the advertised position and
calls attention to any specific skills or experience you have (as noted in
your résumé) that would make you well qualified for the position. It may
request an interview.