Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nicole Nicole is offline

Default why is my document so slow

Hi

I am using Vista and formatting a rather largish document (260 pages).
It is really slow in all aspects and keeps thinking to repaginate and update.
In idea what I can do to fasten it up.
Very frustrating
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DanielWalters6 DanielWalters6 is offline

what version of microsoft office are you using?

Have you recently installed Adobe Acrobat Professional or something like that?

I've found that when I've installed Adobde Acrobat Professional 8 (I think
that was the version) it took over Microsoft Office, trying to add new
toolbars and menus to the system.
--
Dan Walters