Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
techwriter4u2 techwriter4u2 is offline

Default How Do I Create A 1-Column Row in Word 2003

Here's what I want the table to look like:

Row 1 1 column - Walmart

Row 2 4 columns - PC Brand, Model Number, Features, Cost

Row 3 - ? 4 columns

Repeat 1 column row when I've entered all the revelant info for Walmart

Thank you in advance for your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Insert a four-column table. When you have the four columns the widths you
want (not before!), select the first row, right-click, and choose Merge
Cells. Repeat for other rows you want to merge.

"techwriter4u2" wrote in message
Here's what I want the table to look like:

Row 1 1 column - Walmart

Row 2 4 columns - PC Brand, Model Number, Features, Cost

Row 3 - ? 4 columns

Repeat 1 column row when I've entered all the revelant info for Walmart

Thank you in advance for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

And if you need to repeat the structure, you can use copy and paste to
duplicate the rows. Selecting and pressing Delete clears the contents of the
copied rows.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Insert a four-column table. When you have the four columns the widths you
want (not before!), select the first row, right-click, and choose Merge
Cells. Repeat for other rows you want to merge.

so
all may benefit.

"techwriter4u2" wrote in message
Here's what I want the table to look like:

Row 1 1 column - Walmart

Row 2 4 columns - PC Brand, Model Number, Features, Cost

Row 3 - ? 4 columns

Repeat 1 column row when I've entered all the revelant info for Walmart

Thank you in advance for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Yeah, I meant to say that. g

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
And if you need to repeat the structure, you can use copy and paste to
duplicate the rows. Selecting and pressing Delete clears the contents of

the
copied rows.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Insert a four-column table. When you have the four columns the widths

you
want (not before!), select the first row, right-click, and choose Merge
Cells. Repeat for other rows you want to merge.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"techwriter4u2" wrote in

message
Here's what I want the table to look like:

Row 1 1 column - Walmart

Row 2 4 columns - PC Brand, Model Number, Features, Cost

Row 3 - ? 4 columns

Repeat 1 column row when I've entered all the revelant info for

Walmart

Thank you in advance for your help.

How do i create uneven column don't sweat the small stuff... Microsoft Word Help 5 May 5th 23 02:47 AM
How do I create half of page 1 column and other half 2 column SEC Page Layout 1 August 10th 06 09:51 PM
Column widths in Word 2003 JR Tables 2 March 19th 06 01:16 AM
bug - can't use alt select a column on Word 2003 Roxana Microsoft Word Help 2 October 21st 05 03:43 PM
Can I create two-sided manual with small outside column in Word? BenjiSal Page Layout 1 May 3rd 05 05:09 PM