Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
chiron chiron is offline

Default comments on separate page

Is there a way to have comments print out on a separate page?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Use File, Print and select from the 'Print What' box just a Markup List.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Chiron" wrote in message
Is there a way to have comments print out on a separate page?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
chiron chiron is offline

Thank you for your reply so quickly. I feel really dumb, but I find no "File,
Print, 'Print What,' Markup List." I'm using Word 2007. The only place I find
"file" is in the document folder of files.

I've run across something about "preferences" but can't find it either.

Thanks for your help and patience.

"Chiron" wrote in message
Is there a way to have comments print out on a separate page?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Sorry, I was forgetting in Word 2007 there's no direct 'File' as such any
more, but clicking the Pizza (or pressing Alt+F) still works. The Print What
box is down the bottom left side of the Print dialog.

Terry