Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Louisa Louisa is offline

Default How to fully justify the text that is next to a bullet?

How do I justify text that is next to bullets? I want the entire document
(included bulleted text) to be fully justified.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Ctrl+J should justify the paragraph.

"Louisa" wrote in message
How do I justify text that is next to bullets? I want the entire document
(included bulleted text) to be fully justified.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Andrea Jones Andrea Jones is offline

You won't see the effect of justification if the bullet point isn't long
enough to reach the right margin. If you want an effect of a justified right
edge to short bullet points then you can set a right indent on the bullet
point paragraphs by highlighting them, turning on justification with the
justify icon or CTRL+J and then clicking on Format = Paragraph and setting a
right indent. If your text isn't long enough to reach the right margin then
it would look spaced out if you forced it to stretch that far.

Andrea Jones
http://www.allaboutoffice.co.uk

"Louisa" wrote in message
How do I justify text that is next to bullets? I want the entire document
(included bulleted text) to be fully justified.

Thanks

How do I fully justify text in a table cell? Maeb Tables 5 May 11th 23 08:53 AM
Justify Text smalljazz Page Layout 2 November 27th 06 05:09 PM
In Justify why does inserted text sometimes replace existing text ryebri Microsoft Word Help 1 March 27th 06 01:37 AM
How do I fully justify a document in Word ? Word Microsoft Word Help 5 March 13th 06 10:42 PM
Show selected Find/Next text fully in window vs. only beginning eriksun New Users 1 March 2nd 06 04:37 PM