Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default Cycle thru drawing items

I am working on a Word doc with several pages of tables and I've use drawing
items to create a bracket between centain cells. If I have one drawing item
selected, I can cycle thru the items but it goes backward (page 10, page 9,
etc). I need to cycle thru forward. I could keep hitting the tab key until I
eventually get back around to the one I want but if I could move forward, it
would be a lot quicker. I've tried the usual helper keys without success.
What's the secret?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Try using Shift+Tab.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
I am working on a Word doc with several pages of tables and I've use
drawing items to create a bracket between centain cells. If I have one
drawing item selected, I can cycle thru the items but it goes backward
(page 10, page 9, etc). I need to cycle thru forward. I could keep hitting
the tab key until I eventually get back around to the one I want but if I
could move forward, it would be a lot quicker. I've tried the usual helper
keys without success. What's the secret?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I tried that - not the answer. I got around the issue by going to the next
page and tabbing until it cycled back to the item I wanted. Kind of
bass-ackward, but it worked. :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher