Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ronrun05 ronrun05 is offline

Default Business card template

Okay I just got word 07....I want to use a template for business cards...How
do I or can I type my info on one card and auto fill in the other cards
without using copy and paste for each indiviual card...?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Mon, 1 Oct 2007 14:21:02 -0700, ronrun05
wrote:

Okay I just got word 07....I want to use a template for business cards...How
do I or can I type my info on one card and auto fill in the other cards
without using copy and paste for each indiviual card...?

The template contains an ordinary Word table. If you can't see the
cell boundaries, click Table Tools Layout View Gridlines.

After setting up the card in the first cell, select that entire cell
(position the cursor just inside the left edge of the cell so it's a
black right-pointing arrow, and click). Copy it to the clipboard. Now
select the whole table (click the small square in the margin by the
top left corner of the table), and paste.

An alternative is the macro at
http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm.

--
Regards,