Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bob S[_2_] Bob S[_2_] is offline

Default Sort order in File Open

I use Office 2003 and notice that when I click File Open the folders are not
in alphabetical order. Where is the setting to get them to appear in
alphabetical order?
Thank you in advance.
Bob

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Explore the Views button on the Open dialog's toolbar (right next to the
Tools buttton). In any of the Views that provide column headings the
headings can be clicked to sort the listings A-Z or Z-A.

Alternatively, you can rt-click in the white space of the content pane &
switch views from the contextual menu. That menu also contains an Arrange
Icons By command.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones