Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

Default Numbering pages from second page

Word 2007 - I am trying to start the page numbering (page no 1) from the
SECOND page - I can remove the page number from the first page, but
everything I try I get the second page number as 2 - I need it to be 1. what
am I missing?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"
t.com wrote in message
You said Fixed..... can you tell me how you fixed this.?

a bit tricky to explain - go to help and search on "remove page number" and
it should be the first item that comes up....

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

In Word 2007, double-click the footer (or header) to activate the
header/footer area. On the Header & Footer Tools: Design ribbon tab,
check the "Different First Page" option (in the Options group).

For more on headers, footers, and page numbers, see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...rontMatter.htm and
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/HeaderFooter.htm.

--
Stefan Blom