Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bert Coules Bert Coules is offline

Default Help: "Justified" formatting has appeared throughout a document

This sounds crazy but random bits of a document I'm working on have suddenly
become formatted with the lines justified. I'd like to know how this
happened, but even more than that I'd like to know how to get rid of it.

I tried selecting the entire document and then clicking on the Align Left
symbol but that doesn't seem to help - in fact, it appears to have made
things worse. What on earth is going on?

Many thanks,

Bert