Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jimmy Clay[_2_] Jimmy Clay[_2_] is offline

Default Browse button doesn't seem to work

Or maybe I'm doing something wrong. I'm using Word 2007 and I'm talking
about the little round button on the bottom right hand side of Word, that
has the double arrows on the top and bottom. I clicked on the round button
and selected to browse by graphics. But when I click on the down double
arrow it does nothing. If I click on the top double arrow it takes me to
the top of the document. My document has around fifty graphics in it, so I
don't understand the problem. I am using TIFF files, so maybe Word 2007
doesn't do TIFF? Also if I do a Ctrl-page down nothing happens.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jimmy Clay[_2_] Jimmy Clay[_2_] is offline

That must be what it is.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
If it works the same as in previous versions, it finds only inline
graphics,
not wrapped ones.

so
all may benefit.