Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bruno[_2_] Bruno[_2_] is offline

Default how can I change size of icons

The icons at the top of word and ecxel are so small! How can I change the size?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word version?

Bruno wrote:
The icons at the top of word and ecxel are so small! How can I change
the size?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bruno[_2_] Bruno[_2_] is offline

Version 2007.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Word version?

Bruno wrote:
The icons at the top of word and ecxel are so small! How can I change
the size?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The icons on the QAT are not editable. You may be able to use the magnifier
from Accessibility options, but the icons themselves will remain at the size
they are now.

Bruno wrote:
Version 2007.

"Graham Mayor" wrote: