Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Skysurfer Skysurfer is offline

Default Empty Rows Disappears

Hi all.
I created a table with 2 columns and 10 rows.
The first row is 3 cm height, the second is 0.5 cm height, the third is 3 cm
heigt and so on...
The second, the fourth etc rows are used as separator. Thay are empty and
without border.
When i print the document these rows disappears and I get just the rows 1,
3, 5 etc.

What can i do to separate these rows?

Thanks.

Skysurfer

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Possibly you formatted the even-numbered rows as hidden font? Do the
even-numbered rows print if you click on Tools | Options | Print tab |
check the "Hidden text" box | OK?