Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
W Wolfe W Wolfe is offline

Default Alphabetization of Folders

When I click 'Inset' 'Picture', the folders under My Documents are not shown
in alphabetical order. How do I correct this?

Thanks,

W. Wolfe

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 21:29:10 -0400, "W Wolfe"
wrote:

When I click 'Inset' 'Picture', the folders under My Documents are not shown
in alphabetical order. How do I correct this?

Thanks,

W. Wolfe

Right-click a blank area within the dialog and choose Arrange Icons By
and then click Name.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Possible to Change Existing Folders Into Templates Folders? [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 2 July 12th 06 11:51 AM
folders pauline66 Microsoft Word Help 3 June 8th 06 10:58 PM
how restore alphabetization of documents when click file open? RichMac Microsoft Word Help 2 June 2nd 06 03:58 AM
Change font colour for Folders saved within Folders? vmw Microsoft Word Help 1 April 25th 06 05:46 AM
Folders are getting moved into other folders. Marilyn Microsoft Word Help 0 April 7th 06 03:40 PM