Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Arry Potter Arry Potter is offline

Default Auto Format all tables in a document

Hi All,
I would like to format all tables in a document to a
particular style (top cell shading - grey, paragraph spacing 1 pt, Is there
some way I can automate this or do it with much ease.

Regards,
Arry Potter
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You'd better ask in a programming newsgroup, such as
microsoft.public.word.vba.general, for assistance with this.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP