Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
BABYBOOMER BABYBOOMER is offline

Default convert docs from Word to Word Perfect.

CAN I CONVERT WORD DOCUMENTS TO WORDPERFECT?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Legallisa - switching from WordPerfect Legallisa - switching from WordPerfect is offline

"BABYBOOMER" wrote:

CAN I CONVERT WORD DOCUMENTS TO WORDPERFECT?

I would do this my selecting the entire document , edit, copy, and using
paste special, unformatted text. As I am now learning, the formatting
differences between the two programs are definitely not compatible (which is
what you see when you turn on reveal codes if you don't use paste special).
Even doing it this way, if there are tables or columns, you'll lose them.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word Perfect can open Word documents? However no conversion between
disparate applications is going to be perfect.