Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AYJ AYJ is offline

Default word page layout

When I open a new document the cursor is in the margins.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

You have hidden white space. Move the cursor to the top edge of the page and
when it changes shape click. You can also go to Tools | Options and check
white space between pages. Does this help?
--
Rae Drysdale

When I open a new document the cursor is in the margins.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AYJ AYJ is offline

No unfortunately not! The cursor is in the side margins. Hidden white space
only helps to make the cursor not be right at the top of page.

When I open a new document the cursor is in the margins.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AYJ AYJ is offline

It doesn't! Any other possible reasons. When I go to tools and click on one
collumn it moves to the right place but I have to do that every time I open
Word. Is there a way to keep it that way

"AYJ" wrote:

When I open a new document the cursor is in the margins.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Open Normal.dot and make the same change (see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...cNotBlank.htm).

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

The paragraph evidently has a negative indent. Check Format | Paragraph.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"AYJ" wrote:

When I open a new document the cursor is in the margins.

1st page layout (normal, landscape) next pages layout (2 pages for page, portrait) Max Page Layout 1 August 30th 06 05:28 PM
Word Page Layout John - Partially Retired Page Layout 5 May 4th 06 03:34 AM
Page layout using Word jmcclain Page Layout 1 January 29th 06 05:01 AM
Word page layout austuni Page Layout 1 August 30th 05 12:16 PM
word should let me change the page layout of the current page onl. Shitiz Bansal Microsoft Word Help 1 February 17th 05 06:09 AM