Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JERRY[_2_] JERRY[_2_] is offline

Default MSW 2007 ... Shortcuts to often used files

In MSW 2007 does one have the capability of putting shortcuts to special
files anywhere on the ribbon? ... QAB? Anywhere?

I know you can put a tack on a certain amount of files with the drop down
bar which accesses recently used files. Is this all there is available in
that category?

I really want to happy that I am making this change, but am experiencing
many disappointing frustrations?

Any help once again would be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

The sticky pin is the way to go. Note that the first 9 are all numbered.
This is keyboard shortcut number. ALt+F followed by the number will open the
document. That should be as fast as you need g

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"JERRY" JERRY@HOME wrote in message
In MSW 2007 does one have the capability of putting shortcuts to special
files anywhere on the ribbon? ... QAB? Anywhere?

I know you can put a tack on a certain amount of files with the drop down
bar which accesses recently used files. Is this all there is available in
that category?

I really want to happy that I am making this change, but am experiencing
many disappointing frustrations?

Any help once again would be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JERRY[_2_] JERRY[_2_] is offline

Thanks Terry
I was hoping for more. But will take what we can get.
Jerry