Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tduffy1770 tduffy1770 is offline

Default How do I get my printer to print in Word?

My printer will print from my laptop (Win Vista) wirelessly to an Epson
(Stylus C86) connected to my desktop except when trying to print an MS Word
doc. The printer works fine from the desktop. I get an error message when
trying to find the printer on the laptop in word: "The Active Domain Services
is currently unavailable." When trying to print a doc in word on the laptop
the program freezes. Any help is appreciated. TIA