Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
crazylikeafox crazylikeafox is offline

Default How do I create a form to reuse over and over again with differen.

I am trying to creat a form, that I use often in my job. But the information
changes each time. How can I create a form, with lines to type on to reuse
over and over?
Thanks Barbara
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...nTheBlanks.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"crazylikeafox" wrote in message
I am trying to creat a form, that I use often in my job. But the
information
changes each time. How can I create a form, with lines to type on to reuse
over and over?
Thanks Barbara

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
crazylikeafox crazylikeafox is offline

Default How do I create a form to reuse over and over again with diffe

Thanks Stefan, I will try this and see how it works! Thanks for your time!
Barbara